Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy birthday to Amanda muii =)


Well, today is my lengluii muii's BIG BIG day =D
went to school early in the morning just to make the card for muii~
but too bad Jet Yee jie came late so we can't give the card together>.<..
I know muii won't mind about it^^

during recess time, we celebrate with her together=)
Yu Xin jie and Jet Yee jie can't attend because of different recess time~
we bought a small cake for her..
she was VERY excited for this small party-.-!

姐看得出今天你真得很兴奋=)
看着你超超超超大的反应,觉得很好笑!
因为一份礼物,可以开心的乱叫,
因为一个蛋糕,可以兴奋得抱着我不放。。
哎,你这个人,真的使我无言啊!
不过没关系,只要你开心就足够咯!
你开心,姐就开心=)

15岁了,说大不大,说小不小~
做事不要再那么小孩子气了。。
姐姐哥哥们是不会一辈子陪在你身边的
要学会长大了懂不懂?
幸福叻~你就找到了啦=)
只看你会不会去珍惜咯~加油啊!!
姐永远会支持你的=)


HAPPY SWEET 15th BIRTHDAY!!!

gambateh for your PMR =)
anything can ask me IF I still remember , LOL~!!




Got permission from Encik Halim for the aerobic on hari merentas desa!!
I know what you all wanted to say, I know lah!!
See me on stage for 2 years,
DON'T WANT TO SEE ME ANYMORE RIGHT?!
JAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA IT'S TOO LATE LAH!!
what to do?life is so difficult HAHAHAHA




sorry =P , I'm so excited!!HAHAHAHA


p/s : I private my chinese blog already,
dun ask why,because I also don't know=)
Who want to get permission ask from me,to close friend only^^

No comments: