Friday, January 08, 2010

God bless me :D

Hokkie dokkie :)
After 5 days in form 4 life, the conclusion is,
FORM 4 SUCKS! LOL~

I went into science class with my very-poor-science-knowledge..
ohyeah~God bless me :)


My daddy put such a HIGH HOPE on me>.<
he asked me to take 11 subjects,and yeah, I took all of them..
God bless me AGAIN :)


I took 11 subjects, I thought a few peoples will take 11 subjects,
but I was wrong D8!
there's 20 peoples out of 42 peoples in my class take account..
DUH! God bless me :)


I'm VERY proud of my math since I was in primary school,
But after I learning addmath, I got no confident anymore!=(
-sigh-God bless me :)


I not yet done my addmath's homework,
later tuition Mr.Wong will blah me already~
AHAHA God bless me :)








This year I join back choir, AS USUAL LA~xD!!
Wan Zhuin,Dai Xuan,Chia Jene they all join too =)
THIS YEAR WILL BE VERY VERY FUN + 38!!!!
kinda excited for choir practice now^^


And,I'm NOT nerd although I study in 4sc2 okay?=(
You can see the difference 1 lah!!
the first 2 row very quiet and the last 2 row like pasar =D
Don't call me nerd anymore RAWR!!

No comments: