Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mooncake festival =D!

I know it's too late for me to update about mooncake festival..
But my blog going to dead already laa >.<
Must post something,xD!



Went to Jusco with family in the morning..
took picture with brother while my jie in the fitting room=D


This is my favourite picture!
Then,went for tuition..
Well you know, I'm a good student ma =D!!


My old house..
Macam jungle is it?HAHA..


My dddeeeaaarrrrr =]]]]
Grandmother laa,xD!


My brother handsome hor~^^


Okay,
this picture i so eww-.-
Then,play candle..hheeeee <3


A love for babi hor~~


A??
A for what??
A for Amanda!!xD!








And lastly,
show you my WINNIE THE POOH thingy..











Jeng Jeng Jeng!!^^
Still got many~
but don't know where i put already~
those boxes bought from Hong Kong disneyland^^

No comments: