Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ji muii forever =D


Went to NEWAY with ji muiiss after school yesterday!=D
happy happy!!!
So long didn't outing with ji muiis already.

we shouting,dancing,playing..xD!!
all VERY VERY high...
especially singing "boom boom pow"
the people passby use the "wtf look" look at us LOL

whole day I just spent RM13.70,xD!!

will update soon =D!
want edit first~







Few weeks before PMR,my table very neat ~
everyday also study on this table,xD!


Few days before PMR,
my table become like that already-.-
Find 1 note also use 5 minutes to find..
everywhere of the house also got my books and notes,xD!


My jie and brother wrote for me,LOL
thanks yaa=]]


Yu Xin jie give me all these~
star - lucky star lo,put in my pencil box de=]
love - luck for my exam,put in wallet,xD!
bird - healthy,haha..put in wallet also~

sot sot de ah jie,haha!!


And this lucky stars Rui Xin muii give 1..
sha sha 1 ah u~
U wish me enough already de~
anyway,thanks yaa bendan muii =]



and thanks to everyone who wish me =D!

No comments: