Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lifeless =)

After PMR,my life became so lifeless already,xD
So,since Yu Xin jie's birthday coming,
I decide to prank ah jie..
I bought a present for her at minitoons.




hee <3
buy piggy for her because she look like a pig!


First,write some words on the plastic =D


Put it in the box~


Then,when I take the box.
I felt like it not enough heavy yet.
So,I put a bottle of water to make it heavier.


Next,put many layers of newspaper =D


Wrap it with wrappaper~


TADAA~ready to give jie ^^



I was excited to give this present to jie..
I thought my present will be the biggest.
But when i reach school,
she got another 2 presents almost big as mine.
aawwwwhhhhhh sad leh!
Then, i thought jie will angry when she saw the newspapers.
BUT SHE DIDN'T!!
aaahhhhhhhh!!!
I wanted to make her angry de llaahhhh =((


Anyway jie,
HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY!!
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!
muackss!!



Just from:

No comments: