Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sweet momory ~ (12.6)

Finally my blog have some pictures?LOL~


Hokay~yesterday was perfect!!
My best birthday party ever!=]]]

My parents suggested me to celebrate at NEWAY..
I was shocked!!First time they suggest to let me out ~ whoa..!

We went to "Wong Kok" for breakfast before we go neway..
Eat with babi,chicken,jie and two cousins..
After that,go neway and meet up with 6N KTV!!
Too bad Yen can't make it to my party =(

At first,all of us not yet warm up,can't sing well..
But after half hour..JENG JENG JENG..xD!

Here goes some pictures!!


So..this is my 6N KTV!!=]]
Xuan Bin baba,Kok Ming mama,Chee and me ofcourse..
without Yen,aiks!


Amanda muii!!


Love her so much leh~


So cute right..?=D!


Ji muiis,
without dog =(
The anjing gila~~


Babi Hor show the stupid face again -.-


My baba ( wear spec ) & mama ( X wear spec )..
The ONLY TWO boys , LOL!
But I can't celebrate my bitrhday without them!!

Halfway of singing,
the girls started to camwhore!!


Me and chee =]



Peace~~

Me and mai kai~


Babi and I love posing alot -.-



Liong gong poh!LOL


SPIDERGIRL!RAWR!!


=]


Posing again~~


I LOVE THIS SO MUCH LEH!!!






So..last picture~~








JENG JENG JENG!!




Group picture without muii =(
she went home earlier...

p/s : The person behind the mirror is my jie =) not ghost hokay?








I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT LA!!
All of you gave me a wonderful and fun day =]
And the sweet memories..
I won't forget the birthday celebration when I'm 15 =))

Thanks for the wishes and presents..

Hope can gethering with 6N KTV again soon..

Hope our relationship will never end =]
Ji muiis and 6N KTV!!
muacks~~

No comments: