Monday, June 22, 2009

H1N1

So jealous my jie-.-
Her school kena H1N1..the school didn't close up..
But she got permission no need to go school!!
urgh-.-

HOPE SMKSM OSO KENA H1N1..
cannot go shopping,but atleast no need to wake up early-.-

Just now check for my pictures..
saw the picture of the cake i made for my mama!! =]




HEK HEK LOOK NICE LEH~!LOVE SHAPE AA..
*actually not nice 1 >"<* the biscuit don't know why very keras,adui! And some choir picturess =DDD!





Choir's party LOL~
fun la..pizza so nice..
And this is the day i let Yi Vonn bully back!!
That say she VERY high and keep disturbing me..
no one rescue me,so cruel=(!



And pictures for choir competition =D



Me n Yu Xin jie^^


THIS THIS CHIPSMUNKSS!!!
so cute lol!!
they got second for primary =D!


up from left : babi,lovebird,me =]
down from left : LEBAM!!joey darling,siew tze =]




Me n lovebird!!

love u weh lovebird!!

No comments: