Friday, September 26, 2008

what mean friend?

Okay,before that,i'm here 2 announce that..

LAI FAMILY is going to seperate..

but i'll stil proud of having tis family

ATLEAST i hav it before..

Can anyone tell me,what is the meaning of friend?

what is TRUE FRIENDSHIP?

what kind of world is this!!

a true friendship means when u nid it``u wil treat it nicely

when u dun nid it``JZ THROW IT AND LEAVE IT..

what mean WE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT U huh?

since when u saw us din care abt u?

WHAT THE FUCK U TALKING ABOUT?!

dun u realize that how much we nid u?

do u noe?

n LAI OLD BEAN..

can't you jz throw ur FACE PROBLEM...

n treat us as ur daughter like laz time?

2day me n mei kei is trying 2 apologize

and what u did 2 me 2day?

u shouted n me and call me let go u?!

whoa...i can't imagine that u'll treat me like that..

yea,i can't stand n i'll jz scold you..

u tot u realy so dai lou in our skol huh?

oways care abt ur face problem

do you noe everytime when v passby you..but u dun even wan 2 say a "hi" 2 us

u noe how sad we are?

u act like so cool jz dun drop ur face infront ur heng dai..

y u all so cruel?

okay,i haf ntg 2 say if both of you realy wan 2 go..

yea,ntg 2 say n i'll shut my mouth up

no any idea`no any opinions..

JZ DUN ASK ME ANYTHING

FUCK OFF

No comments: