Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GO AWAY!!

To all those ppl who not yeng,
BUT OWAYS ACT LIKE SENDIRI SO YENG

can you pls siam away bfore act yeng?

pls go home n see others..

wad's yeng!!!!

dun try n act yeng but you're not

I'M SERIOUSLY ANGRY 4 THOSE PPL..ok?!

or i can buy a mirror 4 u..

i so good mood oso bcum moody after seeing u all

omfg..save me pls..





TO:lou dao bean

u realy can angry me n kei so long..?

u dun 4get tis is second time u angry us..

n,me n kei is sorry abt tat n v trying 2 apologize

BUT..u dun acep it..

jz bcoz of 1 SENTENCE..u can angry so long..

yes ofcoz u can angry..

since b4 tat i was trying 2 apologize but u dun acep it

ok fine...wad u like i'll jz follow..

if u realy wanna angry me..yea..i'm fine

but,u stil my old bean..

although u dun wan me tis daughter..




I'M SERIOUSLY NOT FINE!!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: