Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hari Merdeka

-National day-

Woke up on 5a.m
Jz 4 the merdeka dance
*I miss it so much*
Reach there jz 6am..so early
All of us sit there
duno wad 2 do *bang wall*
Wait 1 hour oni start,haiz..
den dance lorr
Some ppl say can see us,xD!



After finish dancing...
Take sum pic,xD!


The choir group=]
Not realy a choir-.-din sing oso


When i taking the choir pic
got an anjing gila block me..
n hookay..took her pic


Me n babi


Our tanjung rambutan's head!


Tis pic i look so ugly



After that,went 2 leisuremall
Whole gang of celcom group walk 2gether
v singing oso..
ppl saw us sure tot we're org gila..
den go toilet,camwhore kejap













4 ji muii so long no went out 2gether
after go out from toilet..
oso wan 2 camwhore-.-






me n carmen camwhore sendiri
kei n sw camwhore sendiri,xD!

den go buy ticket
wan watch "money not enough 2"
den while me n carmen buying
suddenly saw my grandparents!!
ran there n say "HI!" LOL
they came wif my aunt
n oso watch same movie wif me =.="
so ngam 1...


den meet up wif so gorr den watch movie
*so gor belanja laa!*
the movie made me cry like hell
So damn cham 1,haiz!
finish the movie eat at blue zone
den go jalan jalan awhile


after so gorr n mk go home
me n carmen go buy a spec =D!
carmen's spec is black
mine is yellow!





Camwhore wif spec



Camwhore wif blue celcom shirt


The laz pic






































BABY!!!

No comments: