Friday, March 14, 2008

Pictures!!

Haha,here got sum pic tat i wan 2 post but everyday 4get...
-.-"

One day,me n my family went 2 dinner.
My jie eating lamb chop,hehe...


Haha,she bite the tulang,HAHAHAHAH~!!
So i chik chiak~!!hehe...

After tat,my mom's fren,i call her auntie lar!
She say she oso wan 2 take-.-"

She bitting.....tissue!!XD!!

Hokay,i think between holiday...
*I 4got when jor!><* I baked biscuits!!My aunt teach me~WHEE~!! Here's my biscuit,erm..got abit masin...




Nextly,is my bro pic...
V went 2 cut hair,hehehe...
Den the barber hear wrong,tot my bro wan cut mushroom hair.
Den she help my bro cut tat "dong gu tou"



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!me so sui de,xD
All my cousin call him "ah wong"!! But nw he lengzai le,heh~!!


Last,

TA-TLA~!!!
Me n carmen's pic...hehe
Suami isteri la,haha!!

No comments: