Saturday, September 01, 2012

And at last I see the light.

Recently, I'm addicted to this song. "I see the light" from Tangled, a Disney movie film. Talking about a princess named Rapunzel, chasing her dream with the help of Eugene aka Flynn Rider, just to see the laterns that released on her birthday every year. And I was thinking, when could be the day? Where my prince will save me from adversity and all shits in my life,accompany me to chase for my dreams, or our dreams?

You may think that I am a day dreamer, or I'm childish for being so obsessed with Disneys, but being childish sometimes is good. Look at all your little cousin sisters and brothers, have you seen them encountering problems or worrying everyday? Their biggest problem most probably will be how to snatch their toys back lol. Everything is simple, as long as YOU THINK they are :)

It is not easy, to forgive friends that once part of your life and you used to hang out with, now abandoned you or hurting your feelings indirectly. But its alright, cause haters gonna hate, no matter what you do or what you say. One day you will regret on your attitude, for not take caring other's feelings. Trust me, you can't get offered a place from the society if you don't change it immediately. It's not about how you used to be in the past, it's about how you want people treat you back. So please, think before you talk. Yes, your friends and I can forgive your sarcasism but not everyone you meet in the future can stand this. Maybe you already offended many peoples, just that yoy don't know.

Sometimes, I expected more from my friends. Not because I'm greedy or whatsoever, but because I'm willing to do double amount of what you've given me.

Invictus, Amandy :)


No comments: