Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ohno :(

I realize that, I keep crying for everything this few days.
Hate myself for acting like a baby, keep crying for little thing.

Just now after tuition, I asked my dad to bring me out.
Daddy can't make it because he have to go somebody's funeral.
Then I started to cry just because he can't make it :(
Ya know? This is my suck-est holiday ever!!!!!
Seriously I didn't go ANYWHERE or do ANYTHING!!
I don't have the chance to step into any shopping centre.
Don't have a chance to step into cinema to watch a movie!
And also don't have the chance to hang out with my friends.
I really couldn't stand the boringness anymore :(
The holiday going to end soon, IMMA SAD!
Then my dad said he try to bring me out on this Sunday,
I like : wth you bring me out at the last day of holiday? No point anymore!!
Yes I freaking mad with my holiday already!!

My dad said I should study and not keep going out.
BUT THEN!! :( I thought this is holiday??
I thought this is the day government give us to rest?
I really really thought I can relax :(
Okay, whatever, I don't care anymore.
The holiday really really going to end soon.
So, just keep my freaking mood and get ready to fight for finals.


And then, just now I cried just because Carmen told me that,
OLD BEAN MISS ME!! :))
Oh well, seriously i thought he will be the first person who forget me.
Cause he doesn't care about me when I'm still at mutiara!
I guess I was wrong, he will find me everytime :)
He chat with me and made me laugh everytime.
He helped me to solve problems and comfort me when I'm angry with something.
Such a good old bean right?


Carmen remind me the days I spent at SPBT with my gang too.
We laughed together, we camwhored together,
we ate together, we gossip together,
we skipped classed together,
I miss those days!
Laughter will never end once we're together.
Still remember we messy up the books,
and Hsien sleep on all the books? :)
Still remember how we move the books to the first floor?
Still remember how we punish the students who didn't wrap their book?
Still remember what we camwhore together?
Still remember we bought SECRET RECIPE and eat there?


LOL! We're bad student haha!
Well, I don't have to chance to do all that anymore.
Maybe end of the year you all can tell me all the stories? :)
I cannot join but I wish to laugh together with you all!
寻找幸福帮万岁!




-end-

No comments: