Saturday, September 25, 2010

CBL

4 Science 2_group 3! LOL
Ah Cheng, Ahsu, Amandy and Tiam Jun :p
I'M THE SHORTEST T_____T
CBL started! It's kinda interesting :) I like to make myself busier x)
I'm so glad to be in same group with them,
cause 3 of them are my besties in school, I can talk whatever I want!
Too bad Ca Mun is not in our group =\
Actually I'm not suppose to sit infront of my comp and blogging here.
I suppose to be in Tiam Jun's house to make our iMovie.
Because of some reasons, I can't make it.
They are now busy filming the iMovie, but I do nothing here.
Such a bad teammate :( So sorry to them.
Why I always cause troubles to the others?
Hope the iMovie going well there,
I can't stop blaming myself right now.
AHSU, AH CHENG, TIAM JUN! SORRY! :'(
I will do everything on Monday! Excluding edit the iMovie,
cause I know nothing on that :(
Let's get our 25% back~ :) See you guys on Monday!!
很想立刻看到你,可是你在忙 :'(
明天的比赛,祝你好运吧!
奖品是我的,okay?

No comments: