Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cempaka life :D

My blog is officially dead now.
From 300+ readers per week deceases to 170++ readers per week.
Oh well, it's because I'm too busy hee :D
If I got free time, I also lazy to update my bloggie.
My life is getting better =)
I'm surprise to say that, I ENJOY MY LIFE !! WOOTS!!
I knew a bunch of crazy friends in Cempaka.
They made me laugh when I'm emo :)
I'm glad that I always have this kind of friends.







Physics period!!Due to the boringness, we camwhore :)
FYI, this camwhore session began by Miss Ahcheng!!
The perasan-est between us!

And not forget the fan dance!!

which made us busy for don't know how many thousand weeks!!

Ding! Sexy ! =)

Some of the mutiarans might know him.

Practice practice, macam yes!

Hip Hop group!

Ahsu, Ahcheng, Amandy LOL!

Gonna perform on Monday,

wish it really goes well!!

We really put a lot of effort in it!!

Suddenly miss Mutiarans so badly=\

Everytime Carmen tell me about their story,

I'll felt sad that I'm not there with them.

I cannot be the first one who laugh with them,

I cannot be the one who make them laugh.

Hey my friends,

Don't forget I'll be here for you all anytime.

Whenever you need me, I'll be right here!

Hope can see you all as soon as possible.

Don't forget what you all promised me!

Miss me atleast 3 times per day!!!

No comments: