Monday, August 17, 2009

Miracle happen!



Any bad thing happen,
I also will tell myself whatever, don't care, just let it be..
But it seems like I'm wrong.
everything are getting worse and worse,
until I can't handle it.
I really don't wonder why,
when I put double effort on it,
it will become a bad side..

I trying to forget him,
but I love him more and more each day..
I trying to love him,
but i can't do it..
I trying to help people,

at last I being accused by them..

Actually I'm not mad with the prom night,
I just sad because of my friends.
Yeah,you all said that you all believe me,
but why I can't see any evidence that you all believing me?

我在你们心中的价值
只有那一丁点吗?
或许要怪自己把朋友看得太重吧
你们在我心里很重要
只是我在你们心里不如粪土!

Every time I think about prom night,
feel like crying..
you all just call off my performance without giving me a chance to explain.
After you all knew that I didn't did it,
you all just do nothing..
Without telling me that you all believing me or not.
Why still wanna cancel my performance.
just,nothing......

虽然不是熟悉的朋友
可是从我第一天认识你们
我就把你们当作是我朋友
只可惜 我并不是你们的朋友

I'm a person that hard to live without friends.
But now,I learnt a lesson.
I MUST LEARN HOW TO BE STRONG WITHOUT FRIENDS..
I can live alone.
without family.
without friends.
without lover.


Just myself.


p/s: A miracle happen on me,
MY SEJARAH GOT A!!!

陈奕耀
求求你离开我的世界!

No comments: