Friday, May 22, 2009

DIE!!

why why why why why
kenapa kenapa kenapa kenapa kenapa
dim gai dim gai dim gai dim gai dim gai
wei shen me wei shen me wei shen me wei shen me wei shen me

DIANOGSTIK SO HARD!!!

mygodness...

for bahasa cina..
first time i duno how 2 do wen yan wen
and,my karangan is just so kanasai..
BM...wahseh..
paper 1 i oways duno how 2 do,it's ok..
BUT PAPER 2!!!!!
when i open the question..W-T-F!!
all like..sibeh hard!!
Bahagian C...
I choose the question
kebaikan dan keburukan telefon bimbit..
den i din notice tat down there still got 1 line of word..
when i wrote the LAST paragraph..
i see back the question..KESAN kemudahan telefon bimbit
*(#$&@*$^@&%$&#%*
GOT 30 MINUTES LEFT ONLY!!!!
Den i just change kebaikan to kesan baik and keburukan to kesan buruk
I left only 15 minutes to do the stupid komsas part..
den BI...*bang wall*
the summary..i seriously DUN UNDERSTAND...
how i write it =(
den 2day sejarah...
form 3 part i ALL tembak..
i read it..but duno why lupa semua!
when teacher keeping the papers..
me n babi quickly check whether our answers same or not..
den totally different!!
awh =( ... sure i wrong lorr...






Left science,geography,math...
I heard others said tat math very hard.

WHY LAH!!!

scared ! now i finally got exam feel!

No comments: