Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged - carmen lougong & justina lougong~

Tagged - carmen lougong & justina lougong~




So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.
1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habbits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog
.


Ten Random Facts About Me.

1. I'm a lulu girl,LOL

2. I love outing..

3. Love money ALOT,xD!

4. Oways kacau my frens^^

5. Love bully my brother when i'm free

6. I can let my mother scold EVERYDAY==

7. Hate exam..

8. Love foods

9. Love 2Efektif~haha!

10. Hate myself ALOT when i miss him...



I tag these awesome people I know.

1. Alicia

2. Gan Yang gor

3. Yu Xin jie

4. Fei Lou Dao

5. Chicken

6. Carmen -C

7. Xiao c

tat's all laa^^

No comments: