Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged - Babi Hor

Tagged - Babi Hor
Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you wish were true.
Leave the fibs alone.

Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I love my friends =]

Teacher are sometimes fun too

You're mine

Holidays sucks

Miracle would happen

Friends are forever

Everything is a circle and you'll be back in square 1

I love ice creams

I don't enjoy leisure sports

I hate Facebook

I don't shop when i have a bunch of money

I won't give myself excuses to buy stuff that I like

I hate when outings doesnt work out

I dislike camwhore-ing

I hate people giving me mini teddy bears where I can't hug it to sleep

I love lcly friends

Lala are just having an artistic mind

People thinks I'm an idiot but actually...I really am

I LOVEEEE Christmas. Especially whites 1 =]

I like dong dong ciang's musics

I am so damn fking healthy

I'm a Chinese whom studied mandarin for 8 years and still sucks at it







1. xiao cc zai zai
2. justina lougong
3. Yu Xin jie
4. Chicken
5. Carmen -C

No comments: