Wednesday, January 30, 2008

*Ahem ahem*many things 2 tel ohh~~

LALALALALALALALALALALALA~!!
Jz dunno wat 2 say...
Damn bored la!!=_="

Hehehehehehe,finally finish a song of aerobic,PHEW~!!
Bt the worst is CIK KHOO is our aerobic teacher!!
DAMN!!!Sad like hell~~
She call us tuck in the shirt n wan 2 see the getah of trousers~!!
All of us:"HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!"
(Dun care her la!!Curi curi take out tat day)
She write A PAPER of comment=.=
Our dance gt so teruk mou?U so geng u dance la!!
Haix~!!stay bk everyday,my mom seens like mm shuang me jorr!!
Chey~!Ur daughter me active mm bei mie?!?!

After tat at van,my auntie kip NGAM NGAM NGAM me~!!
She nt tired de mie?ngam everyday?!SO ANGRY HER~!!
Paid her money 2 fetch me,bt she ngam all of us everyday!!GRR~!!

2mr is can cook at bilik masakan~!!WHEE~!!
Pn.Chong gib me bring camera ohh,so gud^_^
She say v jz can cook at bilik masakan ONCE in our life
*BANG!!**confuse ~.~*gt so serious merh?
Leave it,cook jorr take pic then okie le...
I stil can cook at my home de marh~!!
V decided 2 cook :--
1.Potato cheese*hehehe,I COOK!!MUAHAHAH~!!*
2. Nasi goreng O_O
3.Spaghetti
Drinks:
1.ribena
2.Orange juice
MM HMM,MM HMM,cha mm do la!!xDD~!!

N,2MR START KPJ LLUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH YEAH~!!
*Ahem ahem*sok luii~~~~~~~~~xDD
Excited larh!!HAHAHAH~!!

2mr got audition of choir!!
T_________________________T
so scared worr...i wan 2 sing laopo-S.H.E
heheheh,damn scared!!T_________________T
namo omitofat namo omitofat~!!
pou sat bou yao~!!pou sat bou yao~!!
Hope i can pass 2mr n go ALTO group again~!!
So miz last year geh choir ohh~~

BTW,wish u all haf a HAPPY NEW YEAR ahh~!!hokay?

No comments: