Friday, March 04, 2011

Recently.

Sorry for not updating :) Still having the same reason, LACK OF TIME!
Well, just a little update for what's happening in this few days!
Yes, first of all, swimming gala 2011!!!

It is a super fun day for me!! I enjoy myself so much on that day.
New experience eh? That day seladang's cheer was so oh my god!!
Seriously didn't stop until the end of swimming gala!
Seladang spirit!! Go Seladang!! :)
And Seladang won swimming gala too!
Ahsu and I shout like crazy at seladang booth when they announce the result!





I drew it!! EPIC fail I know XD but who cares?
Ahsu you love it right? AHAHA
I really had a lot of fun and I miss it!!!
Too bad it is my last year! :(




Then Tuesday and Wednesday we're having World Maths Day!
I damn failed I know :( My brain rusted already!!
How am I going to sit for SPM ngeh? =\
Okay back to the title!
F5Y11 polygon make it to top 37 in the world :O
I know it is low but then still unbelievable!!!
Cause I saw some of the year11 students was like simply do it.
Keep strike out, didn't do it seriously >.<
I'm kinda mad with it actually but nothing I can do.
So when I see our name, I was like OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE!
Feel sad for him because his group is in top 12.
He can't get a trophy means I cannot snatch the trophy to be mine -.-!
Although the 100 games really kill me but I enjoy it too! :)



Everyone start their preparation for Games Carnival.
I really have to focus on the inter-house dance!
I won't let anything happen when I'm on the stage.
Some more it is my last year, I have to try my best!
Form5 seniors we can make it right? :)
Another excited game is frisbee!!
I worry that I don't have enough stamina to play the game.
Frissbee have to run a lot! AND I MUST BE RUDE! >.<
I'm not afraid to fall, I just afraid that I will implicate my teammates!
Will try my best to help seladang!
Because I know I didn't contribute much for it :(







Yes, after games carnival, I have to focus on my studies.
So far I never revise for Form4 syllabus, NOT AT ALL.
SPM is serious, real serious.
I also have to control myself to stop FB-ing, seriously!
Jiayou Amanda Law!! :)
Fight for your future!!

No comments: