Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grandpa birthday~!

Suppose to pose yesterday..
but then, LAZY LA AIYO, xD!



HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY AH GONG!!
my lengzai punya ah gong,
always wan fight with me =(
snatch my tv remove control and watch himself=(
eat my foods =(
and now,snatch my rubic cube and play=(


actually I duno he 70 years old already..
when they put the candle,i saw 7,den i shouted :
HAR?!AH GONG 70 YEARS OLD ADY?!

all of them use shoes throw me *runs!*

all of us play like mad dog~
teenagers play with teenagers``
children play with children``
they drink fruit juice``
we drink cocktail`` HAHA

We arrange many shows for grandpa xD
got dancing got singing got many~
made the lou yan ga's laugh like sifat only
pro ma,haha


Ini quen ga fok =]
neh neh ma ah..carrying siu mui mui tat 1-.-



whole family most perasan de..
all oso here ady,xD!



this cousin,made me so proud..
lengzai + kind + smart
walao eh,macam me only
lenglui + kind + smart


LOL~

No comments: