Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm back~

Heyoyo~i'm back~!!
miss me kkkaaannnn???=D
port dickson..boring-.-
Play volleyball for omost 3 hours..
Dun like there much =( It made me miss someone
Melacca..SHOPPING SHOPPING & SHOPPING
play volleyball thr oso..
Juz..sangat boring-.-

since i not yet get my computer back..
so i can't upload da pic =DD

Sunday,i tel my aunt i wanna sing K
den,she bring thr immediately..whoa
call loh mai kai come,she said her father dun fetch *stupid lu aa~*
den call babi,LAGI STUPID..TAKDE SWITCH ON DA PHONE
suen jor..dulan-ed ady..
den suddenly she sms me,faster call her..
SHE WENT 4 DENTIST AT LEISUREMALL THR
bahahaha,call her come neway~~
den.cam-whore manyak manyak.
*pic stil in my hp*

And,i skipped choir practise..
yeah i noe i'm gonna kill by yu xin jie..
but i really feel like,going choir so stress.
Like,got anything call us,nothing macam we're not choir member..
Anything also denda wang & cut our name..
seriously,i sang 4 choir 3 years..
Bcoz of little thing,my name will be cut off..
wwwaaaaaddddddaaaaaaa?-.-
I'm not so gud in singing,but why everytime muz kena scold?
nvm bah~cut or takde cut,same
since my 2 ji muiis oso not thr already

i love choir so much..
but my parents not free everytime..
I wanna go,but no transport
takkan i sit taxi home?
every friday kena scold.aiks.

why we muz giv up sumthing that we love?

No comments: