Thursday, February 26, 2009

whee~

Juz finish da merentas desa aerobic
shiok shiok shiok shiok shiok~~!!
Long time no dance =x


2morrow not going hari sukan..
wanna go sing k wif heng dais ji muiis
my "xun zhao xing fu bang "
but den,mama dun let >"<
WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY
everyone oso can out except me
WWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYY
can go out..oso muz kena marah first
WWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY
unfair uh -.-
so wtf..everywhere oso can go =.=


everyone asking me going hari sukan anot
when i say no.they sure WWWWHHHHYYYYYY?!
yes i noe.u all need me.thank you.
but den go thr sure sien like hell==


ok.not i dun wan 2 run.
jz .. if i run,many runners wil lose.ok?
ltr they jeles me.nt gud lo.
u noe de laa..
hari sukan wet wet water sajer
i run olympic geh OK?!
so dun ask me 2 run laa..
ltr all of u lose ady..aiks
too pro . lol






anyways ,
wish good luck 2 all runners..
exspecially YOU
and,
good luck for MERANTI!!!
MERANTI PRO!!

No comments: