Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Holika-Holika beauty products!

Introducing KOREA HOLIKA-HOLIKA BEAUTY PRODUCTS!

Well this is the first time I'm writing a blog post on beauty product, but I think this brand is not that famous yet so GOOD THINGS MUST SHARE!! :D

A friend of mine introduced me this brand which located at Sunway Pyramid! So I went to buy a hydrating mask from them, the result turned out fascinating!! The mask did hydrated my face and miraclely it last 2 weeks long and you can feel the bumpy and elastic feel on your face lol! And this mask became my favourite mask of all!

Then, recently I bought 3 products from them.

1. Water March Moisture cream.
To hydrate my face cause my main problem of my face is too dried and it eventually caused acnes to grow.

2. Bee Care Serum Spot.
Serum to cure acnes and reduce blemishness.

3. Vita Up Facial Water.
It is actually a mist that can cool down my face when I'm hot (my face turns red when I'm hot) and it is effective on hydrating the face too!

So far I am satisfied with the Water March Moisture Cream. Because I just bought them and used them few days ago, so I couldn't comment to much on them first. I'll post a detailed post after my mock examination which is 2 weeks later and update you guys after I use 2 weeks of these products. See ya!


No comments: